You are here
Rubin & Ulrich, LLC
288 Walnut Street, Suite 230
Newton, MA, 02460
(617) 965-9425 Tel
(617) 965-9426 Fax
NOTE: Our office is housed in a large stone former church located at the corner of Walnut Street and Newtonville Avenue in Newton, MA (on the south side of the Mass Turnpike, the same side as Shaw's supermarket). Though our address is 288 Walnut Street, the entrance to the building is via the door located on the side of the building on Newtonville Avenue, under the green awning.
PLEASE DO NOT USE GPS TO GET TO OUR OFFICE! Something causes GPS systems to mis-direct people to the wrong side of the Turnpike.
From the Mass. Turnpike (Route I-90)
- Take the Turnpike to EXIT 17, NEWTON/WATERTOWN.
- If you are coming from the west, you will need to circle back over the Turnpike around the Crowne Plaza Hotel traveling west, alongside the Turnpike which will be on your left. Keep to the right and merge onto WASHINGTON STREET.
- Continue on WASHINGTON STREET. You will soon see the tower of our building, a large stone former church, ahead and to your left, on the opposite side of the turnpike.
- At the intersection of Washington and WALNUT STREET (a Dunkin Donuts will be on your right), turn LEFT onto Walnut Street, crossing the bridge over the Turnpike. We are located in the big church building immediately on your left at the corner of WALNUT STREET and NEWTONVILLE AVENUE.
- Take the first left onto NEWTONVILLE AVENUE. The building entrance has a green awning marked with the address: 288 Walnut St.. You should be able to find free on-street parking further down Newtonville Avenue within a block or two of the building. There is also a municipal parking lot near the Star Market on the other side of Walnut Street (the 12-hour meters are a bargain at a quarter per half hour).
From Route 95/128
- Take Exit 21 (Newton-Wellesley/ Route 16). Proceed east on Route 16 for 2 miles.
- Just past the movie theatre in West Newton, stay to right, leaving Route 16 and continuing on Washington Street.
- Continue on WASHINGTON STREET, which is parallel to the turnpike which will be on your right. You will soon see the tower of our building, a large stone former church, ahead and to your right, on the opposite side of the turnpike.
- At the intersection with WALNUT STREET, turn RIGHT onto the bridge over the turnpike. Our building is immediately on the other side of the turnpike at the corner of WALNUT STREET and NEWTONVILLE AVENUE.
- Turn LEFT onto NEWTONVILLE AVENUE. The entrance to the building is under the green awning marked: 288 Walnut St./449 Newtonville Avenue. You should be able to find free on-street parking within a block or two of the building. There is also a municipal parking lot near the Star Market on the other side of Walnut Street.